Interwetten

Like it says on the tin. Have your say on a bookie.
Forum rules
People who post here offer their time and advice for free. Please reciprocate and help others if you have knowledge that may assist anyone to gain free easy money. Please be tolerant and respectful.

Interwetten

Postby InFeRnO » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:08 am

I did this bookie a few months ago but never got round to doing a write up, so here goes.

When i signed up to Interwetten i never realised they accepted Moneybookers and popped to my local bank to transfer the money via them instead, which cost me £10 to do but for the €222 bonus i thought it was well worth it. It took a few days for the money to transfer and during that time i realised it would have been cheaper and quicker to open a Moneybookers account and suffer the 2% admin charge for depositing.... You'll also need to scan a copy of your ID to open the account and make withdrawals at Interwetten, remember that when doing this one ;)

Once my money was in my account the deposit bonus was added straight away making over €500 in the account. I managed to clear €300 no problem and was left with my deposit bonus to clear. Everything was going easy until i won one of my bets at odds of 7.0 putting all the money back into Interwetten. I didnt want to suffer the wager requirement and opted to go for a few 'unlikely to win' bets at high odds to try and bust out. I did the first one ok, placed €100 on a game and went to carry on and was suddenly hit with their risk control. The stake amounts were ridiculous, they wouldnt let me bet over €5 unless i went for a completely different market, and even then it was still risk controlled.

So i had no choice but for to wait till the game was over so they would allow me to place higher stakes again. This annoyed me a bit because it was now going to take some time to bust out completely, and if i won on the high odds i was going for i'd have to do it all over again. I took it on the chin as you cant have it easy at every bookie can you, these things happen sometimes (thankfully not that often). I had a little moan at their customer services but it didnt do any good, which i must say they were quick at replying if you use their internal message system (which may have changed now as they've updated their site)

It took me a few weeks to clear it all down, i could of done it quicker but i was going for high odds on certain games, kind of knowing (and hoping) they wouldnt come in and luckily they didnt. I managed to bust out completely and transfer all my cash into betfair, also slightly overlaying on a few so i made a bit more than their offer ;)

I've got to admit this one was a bit of work due to the time it took to complete but it was all worth it in the end once i saw the huge jump in profit.

My advice for this one would be to have your documents scanned and ready to send to them (such as, passport, driving license, utility bill), a Moneybookers account setup and ready to deposit, and a bit of time on your hands if your unlucky enough to win one of your bets and get hit with their risk control....but then again you might not ;)

Good luck, its well worth doing.
Current Profit £1985.09

Purchases with the profit:
LG 37" Full HD LCD TV
Playstation 3

:D
InFeRnO

Re: Interwetten

Postby bull » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:14 am

Thanks for the heads up mate.
Sometimes I think I know everything......then I wake up.
bull

Postby amor » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:27 am

Do you need a utility bill?? :( what about a bank statement showing your address instead?
amor

Postby InFeRnO » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:57 am

amor wrote:Do you need a utility bill?? :( what about a bank statement showing your address instead?

That should be fine mate, you can double check with their customer services to be 100% sure, they usually accept all sorts.
Current Profit £1985.09

Purchases with the profit:
LG 37" Full HD LCD TV
Playstation 3

:D
InFeRnO

Postby steharbin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:40 pm

is it just my internet or does interwitten not work?
steharbin

Postby SharpeShooter » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:55 am

Interwetten no longer offer sports betting to the UK. Shame as it was a little goldmine full of arbs. One day I will retire to Europe just so I can arb Interwetten and Cashpoint. I could make a wage off those 2 accounts
"All you need to ask yourself is do you feel lucky? Well do you......Punk!"
SharpeShooter

Postby steharbin » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:41 pm

haha thought it was weird when i clicked on it :) have you ever thought about changing one of your computers ip address's to Spanish, i know my friend has changed his to Belgium because he gets a lot of free software
steharbin

Postby SharpeShooter » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:53 pm

My physical address would still be UK and they have purposely excluded UK players so probably wouldn't pay out a withdrawal
"All you need to ask yourself is do you feel lucky? Well do you......Punk!"
SharpeShooter

Return to Members Bookie Reviews