Betway

Like it says on the tin. Have your say on a bookie.
Forum rules
People who post here offer their time and advice for free. Please reciprocate and help others if you have knowledge that may assist anyone to gain free easy money. Please be tolerant and respectful.

Betway

Postby InFeRnO » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:06 am

I did this bookie the other day and thought i'd put together a quick review.

I signed up to their website only to find that they charge for deposits via Credit/Debit cards so i setup a Moneybookers account as they dont charge for deposits via this method. This took a few days to sort out at moneybookers due to verification but once that was done i deposited my £25 for qualifying. I placed my qualifying bet no problem and once that was settled a few days later my free bet was available. It didnt show this under 'my account' area but when i went to place the bet it was there as an option to select the free bet.

Fortunately i managed to lose both my bets at the bookies so busted out very quickly on this one. I didnt get a chance to experience their customer service so i cant comment on that but overall this was really easy once i'd sorted out Moneybookers.
Current Profit £1985.09

Purchases with the profit:
LG 37" Full HD LCD TV
Playstation 3

:D
InFeRnO

Re: Betway

Postby bull » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:25 am

Thanks for the heads up - keep em coming!!!
Sometimes I think I know everything......then I wake up.
bull

Postby hughsie » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:50 pm

InFeRnO wrote:I did this bookie the other day and thought i'd put together a quick review.

I signed up to their website only to find that they charge for deposits via Credit/Debit cards so i setup a Moneybookers account as they dont charge for deposits via this method. This took a few days to sort out at moneybookers due to verification but once that was done i deposited my £25 for qualifying. I placed my qualifying bet no problem and once that was settled a few days later my free bet was available. It didnt show this under 'my account' area but when i went to place the bet it was there as an option to select the free bet.

Fortunately i managed to lose both my bets at the bookies so busted out very quickly on this one. I didnt get a chance to experience their customer service so i cant comment on that but overall this was really easy once i'd sorted out Moneybookers.

Cheers mate. Me and a good friend will do this tonight. Your help is appreciated as always
hughsie

Postby Admin » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Will post it up on the main page - with a credit to you :D
Admin

Postby jethro » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:50 pm

I did this one lost my QB then put my £25 SNR freebet on a 40/1 3-2 CS
It won at bookies £1000, i tried to withdraw, and they wanted proof.
Sent in debit card scan, both sides, passport, and bank statement showing address.
Then i got my withdrawal, no problems.
But with it being a freebet and so much winnings involved, i had this feeling i was going to get ripped off, ( i like to look on the darkside :lol: )
Because its my mates wifes account ;)
I wouldn't advice anyone to take odds that high with a freebet, there's to much liability involved, and i bet some dodgy bookies would try and wriggle out of it!
Betways sound though!!
jethro

Postby steharbin » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:25 pm

just tried this, did not qualify for it because i didnt live in Ireland, kicked up a fuss with customers services but no luck.

school boy error i guess
steharbin

Return to Members Bookie Reviews