Luxbet

Like it says on the tin. Have your say on a bookie.
Forum rules
People who post here offer their time and advice for free. Please reciprocate and help others if you have knowledge that may assist anyone to gain free easy money. Please be tolerant and respectful.

Luxbet

Postby maddog73 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:54 am

Another of the Australian bookies, deposit $20 for a $100 free bet., i used pounds so i should get pounds back, ill let you know in morning when they said its going in.....only problem is you have to POST 3 forms of id certified by a professional person to make a withdrawl, so needless to say you want to lose here and win at your betting exchange :) , however i never , i won here so i got my winnings and free bet to bet through :( , limited betting but its a good free bet. There is some great matches for tonight to bet on , You have to put BONUS100 in when you sign up , terms off site are:

Luxbet is home to Australia's best betting products and also the most generous member specials. For a limited time only, Luxbet is offering you an instant $100 Bonus Bet when you make a first deposit of $25 or more using Promo Code Bonus100.

Whether you're into racing, sports, entertainment or politics - you'll receive your $100 bonus bet straight away so you can place your bonus bet on any Fixed Odd market instantly.

Not depositing in dollars: Simply make a deposit of 25 or more in your selected currency and you'll receive a 100 bonus in your selected currency.

So make your first deposit now and collect your bonus!

RE Bonus: Got my £100 bonus .. horses from uk on too, fixed odds come in about a hour before race starts .
maddog73

Re: Luxbet

Postby bull » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Thanks for the heads up.
Sometimes I think I know everything......then I wake up.
bull

Postby jethro » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Last night i found a £400 bonus for Luxbet, deposit £200 get £400 added instantly. You have to use the £400 bonusbet first and its SNR, and any winnings from it have to be turned over once, as well as your initial deposit. So you need quite a large betfair float, and underlay. I put the £400 bonusbet on sunderland 6.4 and underlayed at 7.8 for £266 return. When the bet was settled, and my betfair float was back, i put my £200 deposit on an aussie game that kicked off at 8 this morning. I heavily underlayed for a £144 return at betfair. So all in all a £206 profit in and out in a couple of hours. I could have got more profit, but i picked high odds underdogs and underlayed, with such a big bonus i was happy with my lot :D The offer ends 31/11/2010
jethro

Postby SharpeShooter » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:29 pm

My story here is woeful.

I'm currently doing the £100 offer and have been for a month.

Found odds of 13/13 and underlayed for £200 if it won, which it did. I also put my deposit on to bust out in one. I now have to wager £1525 before I can withdraw and I've been limited.

Interestingly they're not limiting my bet size but the bets I can place. If I find a bet with close odds to Betfair they refuse my bet and cut their odds, EVERY time. This leaves me taking very poor value bets with significant losses at Betfair so I'm punting it out £30 at a time. So far I'm £30 up from the punts with 7 bets to settle tonight and then another £430 of wagering after that.

When all's finished I then have to hope they pay out as the account isn't in my name. I've filled out the ID form and am sending it this week. Nightmare

On a positive note I'm currently £230 in profit though from this offer
"All you need to ask yourself is do you feel lucky? Well do you......Punk!"
SharpeShooter

Postby jethro » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:15 pm

:lol: i was panicking a bit myself, if sunderland had won, i would have had nearly £2000 stuck in there, and hardly any float left in betfair. I'm selfemployed and for the last 2 years have been in and out of work (mostly out :( ) so even though iv'e done quite well with MBing i have had to use my winnings to live on. So my float isn't as big as i would like, thats why i dont do the big one's. Saying that, it's my 25th wedding aniversary on the 15th, and wer'e off to Eygpt all paid for by the "Trilby wearing camel coat brigade" ;) :lol:
jethro

Postby maddog73 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:33 am

I had that problem with a bet365 account, the worse horses in the race kept winning...took me ages getting it out :( its a nightmare having to send id over like too sharpy, i was tempted to let the mrs do one too with that new 200 bonus... :)
maddog73

Return to Members Bookie Reviews