Globet - Stay Away

Like it says on the tin. Have your say on a bookie.
Forum rules
People who post here offer their time and advice for free. Please reciprocate and help others if you have knowledge that may assist anyone to gain free easy money. Please be tolerant and respectful.

Globet - Stay Away

Postby SharpeShooter » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Globet are in my opinion a Joke of a Bookie. When placing a bet it is never accepted immediately. It is usually accepted with reservation until a trader looks at it. This can be up to 15 minutes during office hours and next morning over night.

Currently they have a poor offer of £10 for live betting. I found their odds to be good in play and found a couple of arbs for my qualifying and free bet. However both bets won and I currently have a balance of £100+ here for a £13 profit. I requested a payout on the 29th of August and as I write on the 8th of September the withdrawal hasn't even been processed.

If I log in the money is available in my account but I am unable to do anything with it. Despite sending 2 emails via their on site messaging I haven't received any positive communication from them, just a response that there team was looking into it.

Avoid

*Edit 21/09/10*

Eventually I got both withdrawals together, 3 weeks after requesting them and after 2 more emails. I think this is totally unacceptable when most bookies are within 48 hours to Moneybookers and some can have your money to you in less than 5 minutes.
"All you need to ask yourself is do you feel lucky? Well do you......Punk!"
SharpeShooter

Return to Members Bookie Reviews