Bet Express

Like it says on the tin. Have your say on a bookie.
Forum rules
People who post here offer their time and advice for free. Please reciprocate and help others if you have knowledge that may assist anyone to gain free easy money. Please be tolerant and respectful.

Bet Express

Postby SharpeShooter » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Available until the end of Aug, join Bet Express through Moneybookers (promotions page) for a 100% 50 Euro (£42) Deposit Bonus with 6 x WR. Usual Sign up is 50%.

Deposit AND Bonus are locked until WR is met. Money can't be backed on odds below 2, system won't let you do it. After depositing the odd change from your deposit is visible as your balance, in my case it was 9p. This is slightly disconcerting but it showed my bonus funds as £83.82.

Spent an hour looking at odds but couldn't find anything remotely close. Ended up taking a match of 3.2/3.4 with an underlay. 1st bet won so I lumped the whole lot on another game today at similar odds which lost.

Bust out for £26 profit so can't comment on withdrawals. For best way to do this type of offer see my post on how to approach a deposit bonus with WR in the help section
"All you need to ask yourself is do you feel lucky? Well do you......Punk!"
SharpeShooter

Return to Members Bookie Reviews