Oddsmatcher question

Tips for qualifying bets not on our oddsmatcher, plus arbs a plenty for the experienced money makers
Forum rules
People who post here offer their time and advice for free. Please reciprocate and help others if you have knowledge that may assist anyone to gain free easy money. Please be tolerant and respectful.

Oddsmatcher question

Postby robbo » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:26 pm

Firstly - bloody great site. Thought it was too good to be true at the start but now Ive made my 1st free-money I just love the idea !! So Thanks.

Quick question about the oddsmatcher if I may. There are some bookmakers that are not shown. I am doing anything wrong not to see these or do I need to go and search for the bets myself. Not a probe if I do as I can't see this being too much of a probe, but I thought that I would ask anyway.
robbo

Re: Oddsmatcher question

Postby Admin » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Welcome and thanks :D
Some of the bookies software isn't compatible with the oddsmatcher so it's not you its them :oops:
Finding your own arbs/matches can be quite fun. The gee gees 15-30 mins before the off is easiest :mrgreen:
Admin

Postby 0james0 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:59 pm

.... Just be careful with different rules between bookies and the exchange. Rule 4 and so on.

I don't understand horse related stuff, so stick to football! I'm sure someone can elaborate more.
0james0

Postby Admin » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:23 am

Good point but rule 4 relates to non runners (the odds on all horses may be affected if one or more horses doesn't race). However 15-30 mins before the off any non runners have already been declared so the odds are already adjusted. Made hundreds of gee gee bets and never ever witnessed a non runner outside of the above timescale.
Admin

Return to Qualifying Bets