So I was building my bank, reached a nice level or around 6,000 euros and now I am down to 1,500 euros because I made a real bet yesterday and lost it (Go Sweden..). I would have won if I wasn't using my mobile phone to place the bets, I would withdraw and take profit after the goal but yeah..
Anyway. I pity myself and I think that now it is time for me to restart and get into this seriously.
I am trying to organize myself, put everything in an order and start doing this in order to reach 15,000 to pay a debt and then start over again and get another 5,000 to go on vacation hopefully sometime until winter..
So here a small list to start for now (SS I would appreciate any help )
- A basic excel file where I have a simple calculator to make my bet selections. I have 2 versions. The first one is for the bets that I want to split the profit per result and the second is when I want to push the profit to the max.
I find a selection with team A back at 5.00 and lay at 5.10. I know most of you wouldn't play this by splitting profit but I would push this to maximize the profit IF the team loses (money on my betfair would be the bonus + a few extra euros) ELSE I would get all my money back on the Betting website without any profit. Then I would need to continue a bit more and withdraw my money with a small loss.
Is this stupid or fair enough?
- Make an excel with a list of the available bookers out there that can provide me with a bonus. Update that excel file once per week.
- An excel where I will track my accounts, total profit per account, bonuses per account etc.. (open to ideas)
+++ So 3 excel files+++
- A few oddsmatcher websites. I only follow 2 of them, 1 is this one and the 2nd one is the bet72 oddsmatcher. Any other suggestions?
- Use 1 main BetFair and 1 main BetDAQ account to do my trading (I think these 2 are the best ones out there).
- Start with the low bonus websites which offer as a deposit option Skrill and bonus on the deposit (since that's the only bet I am comfortable with right now..), and then go to the more advanced ones (I will need to see what other kinds there are and research them).
- Find the perfect moment to grab the bonus within 1 week and Closeness 90% with 4 odds or higher closeness with less odds. I want to finish this as fast as possible to repay everything on time! (Because of the oddmatcher sites I only do football for now..)
- Hunt reloads! Anything from 5 euros+ I will do it!
- Keep an eye for new offers (for example I saw a great offer before the Euro 2012 start from SportingIndex with an average of 700 eu profit)
- Once I am done with all the bookers, move to the next accounts patch (I will sign up a total of around 35 people)
Future List / To Do
- Try Casino bonuses
- Try the horse Bet365 offer (1-3 times per week / per account)
That's all I have come up with until now. Do you have anything to add on this? Because I am sure I forget a few things here..
I would really appreciate any help