How to tackle a bonus using Accumulators

Ask any questions that are not listed on our Frequently Asked Questions page
Forum rules
People who post here offer their time and advice for free. Please reciprocate and help others if you have knowledge that may assist anyone to gain free easy money. Please be tolerant and respectful.

How to tackle a bonus using Accumulators

Postby SharpeShooter » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:08 am

Some books offer a bonus but specify these must be used on Accumulators (ACCA's). Recent examples are Betsson's ACCA refund, Betsafe & Panbet. You may also want to consider this method for books like Partybets or Gamebookers where the odds are competitive below 2.0 (min qualifying odds) and dire above. So long as your ACCA totals 2.0 it counts :D

This can be quite daunting as how do you match it off? Betfair offer 2 markets, Betfair multiples where the odds are poor or on the main exchange they offer Accumulators which are more competitive but market restricted, i.e you can lay a Premiership ACCA but can't mix and match your leagues.

The easiest and best way I find is to lay the games individually. This has dangers and you need to think ahead. Treat it as wr and be happy to take less if you bust out the first bet. Pick games which start at different times. The 2nd game needs to start after the 1st game ends and so on.

For your 1st game find a close match at odds over 3. The subsequent games on your ACCA want to be as low as the terms will allow but close to BF odds at the time of placing the bet. Our aim is to bust out on the first bet. Underlay this bet for a percentage of the bonus. If this bet wins we have a profit moving into the subsequent games on the ACCA and we now want to preserve as much bonus as possible.
"All you need to ask yourself is do you feel lucky? Well do you......Punk!"
SharpeShooter

Re: How to tackle a bonus using Accumulators

Postby SharpeShooter » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:08 am

A Worked Example (These are the actual bets I placed)

Bonus is 50% of deposit to E25/£21 with 5 x wr

ACCA on Game A Draw 3.28, Game B Team A 1.18 Game C Team A 1.27

Game A Back £63 @ 3.28 Lay £54.51 @ 3.4 £10 profit if bust out. Result = Draw so move on to stage 2. Our stake is now £63 x 3.28 = £206.64, we have lost £130.82 at exchange. New target is £130.82 + £42 Stake + £15 profit so Lay win needs to be £187.82

Game B Back £206.64 @ 1.18 Lay £196.77 @1.18 Team A wins so new stake is £243.84 and we've lost a further £35.42. On the 3rd bet we're going to lay for the full value of the bonus so new target is £130.82 + £35.42 + £42 + £21 = £229.24

Game C Back £243.84 @ 1.27 Lay £240.28 @ 1.25. Team A wins and our ACCA wins. Profit at book = £309.68 - £42 = 267.68

Total losses at Betfair = 130.82 + 35.42 + £60.07 = 226.31 so profit from offer = £41.37

In this example the games were Early Sat, Late Sat and Sun. The odds on the Sun game moved in my favour and were 1.27/1.28 at time of placing ACCA. The odds could move the other way too although home favs usually shorten before kick off.

To complete wr do the same again using your whole balance but this time return on first bet if bust wants to be £30
SharpeShooter

Postby jethro » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Good idea, but i think i'll give those a miss ! seems like to much hassle ! :roll: ;)
jethro

Postby SharpeShooter » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:33 pm

As offers become more difficult to extract value from more bookies will start to introduce this kind of offer. Just signed up to Nordic bet today for £42
SharpeShooter

Postby steharbin » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:34 pm

just a few questions if you dont mind me asking, i probs sound silly to you but am new to this.

how much did you back the ACCA @ 21pound? and why did you back game a at 63 pound?

when you say 10pound profit if bust out? do you mean win at bookies or exchange cause if its exchange i cant see how because surely you are under laying it?

i also dont get where you get stake B from?

also if the lay wins on game A would i carry on with game b or not?

sorry i sound so stupid but i always like to double check before i go ahead with bookies. thanks for the help, and what do you use to input your data? ultrimatcher etc?
steharbin

Postby Elyss2 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:33 am

just a few questions if you dont mind me asking, i probs sound silly to you but am new to this.

Hi, do you mind if I have a go at explaining to make sure I understand it myself?

how much did you back the ACCA @ 21pound? and why did you back game a at 63 pound?

The ACCA bet of £63 is the deposit of £42 plus the 50% bonus of £21.

when you say 10pound profit if bust out? do you mean win at bookies or exchange cause if its exchange i cant see how because surely you are under laying it?

Only £42 of the initial bet is real cash so if it busts out the actual loss at the bookie is £42 and the lay win is £54+ less commission. The £21 bonus is converted into £10 cash at the exchange.

i also dont get where you get stake B from?

The stake B bet is the winnings at the bookie from stake A - £63 * 3.28

also if the lay wins on game A would i carry on with game b or not?

No. You've lost the first leg of the ACCA at the bookie so there are no more bets to worry about. Take the £10 profit and run:-)

I'm fairly certain I have all this right but someone will correct me if I haven't.
Elyss2

Postby SharpeShooter » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:52 am

Sounds like you've got to grips with that. For someone new to this you certainly pick things up quickly :D
SharpeShooter

Postby steharbin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:14 pm

thank you very much :) cleared things up, also if your new watch out for betway only give bonus to people who live in ireland, since you helped me i will help you even though you probably already knew that :)

also what does everyone use for inputting information?

and why couldnt i use odds of 1.7 instead on above 3 for my first bet?
steharbin

Postby SharpeShooter » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:51 pm

For ease you are hoping to bust out on your first bet. The higher the odds, the more likely that is to occur.

Also the higher the odds, the more effective the underlay. At 1.7 every £1 you underlay gains 70p if the bet wins, at 3.0 it's £2 per £1 of underlay etc.
SharpeShooter

Postby steharbin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:34 pm

i literally back the acca and back the games seperatly to?
steharbin

Next

Return to Help & Advice