doubt

Ask any questions that are not listed on our Frequently Asked Questions page
Forum rules
People who post here offer their time and advice for free. Please reciprocate and help others if you have knowledge that may assist anyone to gain free easy money. Please be tolerant and respectful.

doubt

Postby Bloomberg5593 » Mon May 12, 2014 10:58 am

hi, you said in betfair you can back and lay at the same time, right? but on the odd matchers i don't see betfair as a backer, but only as a layer!
Bloomberg5593

Re: doubt

Postby Admin » Mon May 12, 2014 1:50 pm

The oddsmatcher was built when betfair was just an exchange so it's primarily used to show the lay bets. Betfair also has a sports book now which also provides a free bet. The sports book and exchange can be used at the same time. Use the free easy money calculator to work out the amounts for each bet and everything is done for you :D
Admin

Postby Bloomberg5593 » Mon May 12, 2014 2:15 pm

ok thanks. but i still didn't get the difference between qualifying bet and free bet and why on the first one i have to use it with a 2.00 (minimum to get the bonus) odd and the second one on 6 or something. can u link me some text or articles where you explain it?

and also, is this my first bet on betfair qualifying or free? i think it's free because they give me the money back, if i win or lose.

Thanks
Bloomberg5593

Postby Admin » Mon May 12, 2014 2:28 pm

There is a full explanation on the home page on the main site. Don't be surprised if you have to read it a few times as most people don't get it first time around. Don't worry though, it will click and become obvious. Ask questions here after you've read it through thoroughly.
Admin

Return to Help & Advice