Betfred UNLIMITED free bet offer for Cheltenham

Good tips for FREE BETS
Forum rules
People who post here offer their time and advice for free. Please reciprocate and help others if you have knowledge that may assist anyone to gain free easy money. Please be tolerant and respectful.

Betfred UNLIMITED free bet offer for Cheltenham

Postby Admin » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 am

Ok. This could be huge. Fred will refund all losing single bets if Cue Card wins the Supreme Novices Hurdle on Tuesday. Obviously you'll need to lay Cue Card and bet on something else (big) to maximise the potential free bet in order to profit either way. Any other ideas? Who's going to try what?

Obviously this offer is open to existing customers on top of the normal £50 free bet :mrgreen:
Admin

Re: Betfred UNLIMITED free bet offer for Cheltenham

Postby SharpeShooter » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Last year Paddy and Betfred ran this same offer on Dunguib. I placed as many bets as possible to cover as many horses in the field as I could.

Basically find a close match. Lay it off or Underlay if you prefer, then lay Cue Card to at least cover the shortfall in your lay. This race alone made me £700 last year IIRC as the winner was BOG at Paddy
"All you need to ask yourself is do you feel lucky? Well do you......Punk!"
SharpeShooter

Postby jethro » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Iv'e been looking at this, for the last few days, but can't get my head round it :oops: Would you have to back and lay all the other horses in different accounts, at either betfred or PP ? Would you have to have a masive betfair float to cover all the liability ? what size bets would you use ? could you give an example ? :oops: ( i wish i'd stayed on, at school :oops: )
jethro

Postby SharpeShooter » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Pick a horse. say odds 7/7.6

Back 100 Units & Lay 92.72 Units for a loss of 12 Units (5% Comm)

Lay Cue Card for 12.60 Units (currently 3.4 so 30.2 Units Liability)

Now if your horse or any other (NOT Cue Card) wins you break even as the combine lays cover your stake

If Cue card wins you lose 12.6 + 30.2 so 42.8 Total but get your stake back so 57.2 profit. You can adjust you Lay on Cue card to give profit all round. Probably about £12 - £15 in this example.

When you lay multiple competitors in the same market you actually reduce you liability as only 1 of them can win. Therefore whilst you may lose that lay you will win all the others
"All you need to ask yourself is do you feel lucky? Well do you......Punk!"
SharpeShooter

Return to Free Bets